We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and restructure various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you will build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
· Write effective, scalable code
· Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
· Integrate user-facing elements into applications
· Test and debug programs
· Improve functionality of existing systems
· Implement security and data protection solutions
· Assess and prioritize feature requests
· Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
· Work experience as a Python Developer
· Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
· Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
· Team spirit
· Good problem-solving skills
· Good knowledge of using GitHub.
· Expert developer who uses writes clean, efficient, easy to understand code with unit tests, functional design patterns
· Expert in creating beautiful UI and fluid UX
· Expert in designing data schemas, ingesting, and processing large data streams
· Familiarity with the AWS or Google Cloud platforms.
· Experience with POS and/or Inventory Control systems
· Experience creating RESTful APIs
·Education & Certificate
· BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field