Required: Manpower Company -requires FEMALE Country Recruiter.
(for female household workers throughout the GCC)
1. English fluency
2. IT literate -excellent tying speed -proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM database management. Strong administration efficiency in document creation and storage.
3. Proficient in recruitment in an ethical and straight manner
4. Masters degree in IT/business related /hospitality
5. 7 years commercial experience within the UAE/GCC in Manpower/ HR related specific to domestic and household workers ( Childcare workers , Caregivers, Personal Assistants , Teaching Assistants, Special Needs Carer and Housekeepers)
6. Working knowledge of POLO and POEA procedures.
Recruiting of domestic workers throughout the GCC , KSA and Asia
Source candidates in an ethical manner and ensure their deployment and onboarding process is completed.
Liaise directly with the company to ensure CN profile and information is accurate and ready to issue employment visas.
. • Ensure corporate and HR legal compliance of the company.
(Non-negotiable) This is 6 days working week, and all employees must agree to be COVID vaccinated. Suited for Non-smoker and Non-drinker only.
IN return you will receive full company benefits with immediate employment status, company medical insurance and salary as per your expectation.
Company growing to include UK, Middle East and European Expansion, and therefore suited to a career minded and loyal individual for management potential .
You will be trained and offered residency status in Dubai, however must be willing to travel to specific GCC countries to assure candidate recruitment-onboarding and deployment