Acoup is the Leader in Medical Staffing Solutions for Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Facilities. Home Health and Community Nursing within the UAE and UK. The company is searching for a Recruitment Specialist to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company which you will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting talent for.
- Work with the CEO and COO to plan strategically for all recruitment drives. Anticipate the business needs and plan for successful campaigns.
- Liaise with HR Consultant on what staffing requirements are upcoming, based on renewal of contracts, new positions, resignations, or terminations.
- Source high quality candidates for the assigned job descriptions, assessing candidates on their competencies and their compatibility with the company.
- Ensure candidates understand the full expectations of their duty and are capable of the skills they say they have. Use emotional intelligence to obtain the full picture of the candidate.
- Organize and collate the ongoing recruitment of multiple roles within the company, managing and supporting colleagues.
- Be hands on with candidate interviews. Ensure efficient and expert evaluation of candidates through onsite and remote conversations and testing.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- BA or higher in relevant field
- Experience of the recruitment process in the UAE
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge or experience in the medical industry preferred.
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID, and Medical Insurance
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro station
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Gratuity at the end of your service