Position : Legal Officer – PA.
Legal Officer | PA should be business-minded attorney who will play a key role in finding solutions, driving change, and developing thorough compliance procedures and policies that balance legal and commercial interests. Duties will include typing of MOUs, POAs, preparation of court documents and bundles, indexes and case file updates, some client liaison, and updates on the internal systems. You will work to a very high level of discretion and confidentiality with exceptional attention to detail at all times. You should also be capable of taking dictation and compiling complex legal documents via track changes.
Required: Manpower Company Legal Adviser. ( Bi-lingual )
· Prepare and translate legal documents with regards to various laws, legal regulations, business contracts, and other administrative legal matters.
· Give sound legal advice to the Board Members and stakeholders concerning legal rights, obligations, privileges, practices, and MOHRE rules and regulations.
· Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights.
· Manage claims both offensive and defensive by analyzing the contract and setting up the strategy in order to optimize the business position
· Represent the company in UAE courts and administrative government agencies.
· Confer with colleagues especially regarding lawsuits to establish and verify the basis for legal proceedings.
· Gather and examine evidence in civil, criminal, and other cases to formulate defence or to initiate legal action.
· Settle HR Tawafooq, or dubai court labor disputes and other legal matters.
· Ensure corporate and HR legal compliance of the company.
· (Non-negotiable) This is 6 days working week, and all employees must agree to be COVID vaccinated. Suited for Non-smoker and Non-drinker only.
· English/Arabic fluency
· IT literate -excellent tying speed -proficient in Microsoft Office. Strong administration efficiency in document creation and storage.
· Proficient in business research and presentations to board members.
· Masters degree \ Bachelors degree.( in LLB and English/Arabic Bi-lingual)
· 3-5 years commercial experience as in house within UAE, or GCC mainly focused on Manpower/ HR related and commercial legal governance.
· Working knowledge of MOHRE/GDRFA all UAE government entities pertaining to manpower related employment and labour rights.
IN return you will receive full company benefits with immediate employment status, company medical insurance and salary as per your expectation.
Company growing to include Middle East and European Expansion, and therefore suited to a career minded and loyal individual for management potential .