Description of the role
• Responsible for overall HR & Payroll process, and ensuring the timely and accurate administration of employee compensation in accordance with established policies and within the required turnaround times.
• Payroll Administration
• Employee Welfare & Conflict Management.
• On-boarding Process.
• Manage the team of 5 HR Professional (PRO/ Visa Specialist/ HRIS Administrator).
• Oversee the implementation, entry and use of the HR System.
• Implement HR policies and procedures and promote a positive employee relations environment.
• Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters;
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, attendance, accommodation, employees welfare, employees relations, on-boarding, immigration (new workers visa).
• Responsible for the whole Payroll process for designated companies/business units.
• Entry and follow-up of employees’ deductions, loans, additions, commissions, unpaid leaves.
• Check if all new comers have been entered in the system.
• Check coherence of staff allocation in the payroll versus budgets, division feedback , etc.
• Calculate the final dues for leavers or transferred employees in accordance with local laws and Group’s policies and procedures.
• Check accuracy of information in final payroll report.
• Process and issue employee monthly pay slips, and ensure their distribution to the employees.
• Prepare monthly salary entries and provision in accordance with accounting standards and principles and each BU’s requirements.
Required candidate profile
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or other related field.
• Relevant 5-7 years’ experience in HR Management role with a proven track record of achievements in the HR field at a reputable organization..
• Excellent command of English language.
• HR System user experience is preferable
• Location : based in Dubai