successful with this application will enable you to join an industry leader in
Domestic services here in Dubai. Join our professional and experienced Accounts
department where you can display your outstanding skills and grow and develop
further with our excellent onsite training and mentoring. We nurture a family
ethos, where we all work to support each other and provide the highest quality
standard of Domestic Workers for our clients.
opening- working hours 8:00am-5:30 Sunday-Thursday, 7:30am-12pm Friday,
Receivable & PDC Management
with administrative tasks
with query resolutions
invoices accurately and on time
- Work to
process and minimize debit notes
- Ensuring information is on time, accurate and
- Considerable attention to detail in the way in which they
execute their duties and who exhibits a high level of professional
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers and
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant
- Ideally a Commerce or
Accounting Graduate with strong accounting knowledge
- Excellent IT and Excel
- Experience preparing receipts
and invoices from the ERP.
- Great attention to detail,
presentation, and passion about getting it right the first time.
- Good organizational and time
- Bachelor’s degree educated.
- Minimum 2 years' Cashier/ Teller experience.
- Confident communicator with excellent conflict resolution ability.
- Current Visa Status: Visit / Cancelled