HR Visa Administrator 01/23
HR Visa Administrator
- Organize and approve new staff MOHRE Contracts, ensuring efficient flow of documents throughout whole visa process and workload delegation to team of Typists.
- Ensure effective communication between departments and proactive resolution of Client concerns.
- Knowledgeable of Quota and timely processing of the Tasheel system, Medical Typing and Emirates ID, GDRFA procedures, Nooqoodi and E-vison.
- Exceptional document controlling for soft and hard copies of confidential documents, upholding the strictest data protection throughout the process.
- Hands-on HR operational approach.
- Exceptional knowledge of Dubai Visa application process.
- Comprehensive understanding of MOHRE, UAE Labour Laws, and TWAFOUQ complaints management.
- Proficient in English- written and oral.
- Excellent organizational skills and document management.
- Bachelor’s degree educated in Business Management, IT or related field.
- Minimum 1 year Visa experience in UAE.
- Confident communicator with excellent customer service.
- Proficient in IT database management CRM systems and Excel and knowledge of Employee Master (HRM Systems).
- Visit / Cancelled ONLY.
- Attested Education Certificates.