The Sr. Manager - Finance &
Accounts. key responsibility is the financial well-being of the organization
and manages the financial operations of the company. This position to
contribute to Group of companies strategy and investment decisions.
The position is a key voice in developing and
executing near and long-term financial strategies . Additionally, the position
will collaborate with other teams across the businesses to develop internal
OPS/ERP systems, provide financial guidance and insight, and ensure fiscal
responsibility and sound decision making.
Responsibilities—this position directly manages the Finance & Accounts
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and
Internal Control, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow,
Budgeting and Working capital
Finance Systems, Processes and Policies
Finance and Accounting Team Management
- Drive, measure, and analyze
financial performance, identifying the need for corrective actions and
areas for improvement.
- Plan, implement, manage and
control all financial related activities of the company.
- Develop financial strategies by
contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic
thinking and direction
- Prepare reports to summarize and
forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of
income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected
- Administer policies on accounting,
insurance, systems, controls and auditing.
- Lead the assessment of financial
performance as it relates to both the budget and long-term strategy.
- Appraise the organization’s
financial position and issue periodic financial and operating reports.
Evaluate functional areas for process improvement.
- Analyze the interdependence of all
business units and provide
strategic input on financial structure, shared services and operations.
- Oversee the daily/monthly closing
processes to achieve timely and accurate information.
- Provide strategic financial input
and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization
- Maintain productive banking,
leasing and vendor relationships and serve as primary liaison with related
- Evaluate and oversee risk
management and insurance issues.
- Evaluate business structure in
relation to regulatory and HR requirements.
Other duties and skills
- Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
- Honor relationships within the
organization, gives and receives feedback respectfully, expresses
gratitude to others, and actively creates to a positive team environment.
- 10+ years of progressive finance
experience; Human Resource/ Outsourcing/ Manpower & Employment Solution Service Industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrates solid leadership and
process improvement skills.
- Strong strategic thinker and
experienced in developing business and financial plans for short- and
- Knowledge of GAAP and cost
accounting, financial statements, treasury and cash management, budgeting
and forecasting, tax planning, auditing, and internal controls.
- The ability to conduct research on
complex issues (accounting, payroll, tax, corporate structure, regulatory)
and provide recommendations
- Excellent communication skills,
both verbal and written and the ability to work effectively with all
levels of an organization.
- Advanced computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or
Finance required. MBA preferred.