Description of the role *
• This candidate should have deep working knowledge in the area of Graphic Design, Visual Design and Video/Sound editing – to make any urgent changes in the graphics, contents, brochure, photos and videos.
• The candidate would be responsible to Document / record all important things to be used for the Web Graphic Design / Marketing / Branding related activities / promotions / campaigns, etc.
• The candidate should be able to capture specific things like HD Photos, Profile Video / Training Videos / Events Video / etc. as per instructions in a proper cinematographic format and submit the RAW footages for further creations.
• Knowledge of Photography & Video shoot would be given a preference.
• Create high visual impact designs.
• Schedule implementation and define budget constraints.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Amend final designs, comments and gain full approval.
Required candidate profile *
• Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Multimedia or Animation and Graphics Design.
• 5+ years graphic designing experience
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In design, CorelDraw, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects.
• Creating interactive or animated graphics and videos using a variety to tools, like Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and good to have exposure in tools like 3D Studio Max, simulation tools, including Captivate, Articulate, and Camtasia.
• Experience in designing and developing interface for e-Learning courses
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas