ACOUP was founded to
transform Human Resources through innovative services. ACOUP is connecting
Employers and Employees with a holistic approach to recruitment and staffing.
Pairing Employers with skilled professionals through contract staffing and PEO
solutions for long-term success.
for capacity planning and security improvement, reviewing high
level/low-level designs along with migration plans for network
- Ensuring the
implementation, maintenance and updating of systems such as AWS and Azure.
- Evaluate and create new product features in collaboration with the Management
- Regularly participate in the creation of the team roadmap and
ensuring feedback and develop.
- Implementing data-driven solutions to
business problems using advanced application development, data structure
and machine learning techniques.
with cross-functional teams to develop, deploy, and maintain data
pipelines, machine learning models and other data science projects.
- Present findings and recommendations to developer and identify, design,
and implement appropriate data models to support business objectives.
- Conduct deep dive
architecture reviews of critical production applications together with
Software Engineering teams.
- Provide short and long-term architecture recommendations for the application, and safeguard business operations
by deploying high availability and redundancy at primary and DR sites,
thereby being integral to the organizations business continuity plan.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science,
Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in data science, machine learning and with
publishing Progressive Web Applications, Typescript Libraries, and Component
- Strong programming skills in Phython,
administration, including knowledge of Linux operating systems, scripting
languages, and applications
- Proficient with languages, open-source tooling,
and platforms such as Snowflake, Kubernetes, Python, SQL, Terraform and should
have strong software engineering skills with strong competencies in data
structures, algorithms, software design, OOP and hands-on experience with
Frontend testing (E2E, Unit, Regression).
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute
walk from metro stations