Join our professional and experienced Logistics team where you can display your outstanding skills and competencies and grow and develop further with our excellent onsite training and mentoring.
· To transport all staff and candidates promptly and safely.
· Transporting staff members and candidates to RT/PCR TEST, Police Clearance, medical etc.
· Ensure timely vehicle maintenance checks
· Effectively communicate with Logistics Supervisor and team to ensure all work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
· Knowledge of Dubai roads and 2 years minimum of similar experience.
Immediate opening- must speak fluent English.
· A team player
· Confident communicator with customer service skills.
· Current Visa Status: Visit / Cancelled ONLY.