Being successful with this application will enable you to join an industry leader in Domestic Services here in Dubai. Joining our professional and experienced HR Team where you can display your outstanding skills and competencies and grow and develop further with our excellent onsite training and mentoring.
Immediate opening- working hours 8:00am-5:30 Sunday-Thursday, 7:30am-12pm Friday, Saturday Off.
· Organize and manage Domestic staff leave including annual leave, sickness, emergency and maternity/ paternity.
· Ensure effective communication between departments and proactive resolution of staff concerns, attending regular inter-department meetings and feeding back accurate information.
· Positively reinforce company policies and regulations, communicate with colleagues through face-to-face, WhatsApp and email interactions.
· Work to support Management’s instructions.
· Handle conflict resolution between staff, candidates and clients.
· Efficient written and spoken English to ensure correct information is conveyed.
· Comprehensive understanding of MOHRE, UAE Labour Laws, and TWAFOUQ complaints management.
· Bachelor’s degree educated.
· Minimum 2 years' HR experience.
· Confident English communicator with excellent conflict resolution ability.
· Proficient in IT database management and Excel. Knowledge of Employee Master (HRM Systems).
· Current Visa Status: Visit / Cancelled ONLY